My life

The title says it all. This is about my life. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 23, 2006

This morning, I dreamed about my grandpa. I was living in a garden and I got a message from my father that he was at number 17. I instantly knew what it meant. It was close to his death. If he was at 1, he's alive and healthy and if he was at 20, he was dead. So I went to see my dad and grandpa. My dad was having a difficult time understanding the dying process so I was explaining about the process to him. He was worried about him not eating so I explained that it was the body's natural way of shutting down organs and that he wasn't hungry. In fact, it helps him feel euphoria.

Afterwards, I woke up. I felt so sad but then I noticed in the sky outside my bedroom, there was a lone shiny star. As it became brighter, the star disappeared. It took about 40 minutes for it to disappear but while it was dancing, I was able to appreciate the beauty. It's funny how the dream and star just somehow pieced together like a puzzle. We need to appreciate people and things the same because one day they will be gone. Their memory will always live on but in order to appreciate the person or thing, we need to be available to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home