My life

The title says it all. This is about my life. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, November 07, 2005

Well, I decided not to buy the house but to rent it for at least one year. My goal is to get out of Thunder Bay within a year.

There is just no future for the kids and myself here.

A year is going to be spent saving up and finishing up studying my GED and starting with the math tutor next week. Then I will take the test and when I pass (not if, I'm that confident in myself and it's about time!!) I am going to work hard at getting into a school that will provide interpreters.

That is a big risk I am going to take, quitting my job and turning down on the chance to buy a house in order to get a better education so I can get a better job and a better place to raise the kids in. But anything for my kids because they deserve a wonderful life.

1 Comments:

Blogger tjc said...

Better to have it all done later than never!



Hugs
TJC

9:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home