My life

The title says it all. This is about my life. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sky enters and signs:

"Mommy, school today?"

"Not today. Few weeks."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" *pouts* At this point she had thrown her hands down and her shoulders are bent over in disappointment.

This has been how Sky has been the past few weeks now. It's so cute watching her getting excited about her very first day of school. It's a huge difference from her older brother. Alex was really afraid of school. He cried for a long time at his first day of school. I predict Sky will forget to hug and kiss me bye. I think it'll be hard but exciting to watch her start her way in life. It has hit me that she isn't a baby anymore. She is a beautiful, smart little girl now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home