My life

The title says it all. This is about my life. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A dedication post...

Kelli on the left, I'm the one chatting away and another friend of ours is above us.

To one of my favorite childhood bestfriend, Kelli!! This woman is amazing. How she manages to take care of five children (hubby included), keeps her household running smoothly, takes care of her parents and brothers during the most difficult time of their lives and still has time for her friends is beyond me.

We met when we were tiny. I must have been a baby and her a toddler. We grew up together, sharing countless sleepovers, secrets, fights, and most preciously, memories.

I'm so glad to have you in my life, Kelli. I cannot imagine otherwise.

Love ya, girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home